Saturday, December 31, 2016

Happy New Year

The Brexit vote has made 2016 one of my happiest years ever, my pleasure only heightened at the sight of the Remainiacs and snowflakes yarling and stamping their feet and generally behaving like the spoilt brat losers they are and always will be.

2017 should see the process of extricating ourselves from the authoritarian, economic basket case that is the European Union formally begin, but we need to remain vigilant. The EU has history when it comes to overturning democratic decisions they dislike and, as each day passes, I lose a little more faith in Theresa May's sincerity and ability. We shall see.

So I wish you all a peaceful, happy and prosperous New Year. One of my New Year's resolutions is to blog much more regularly in 2017, for good or ill, so that's it for 2016.

No comments: