Monday, August 04, 2008

Great Works Of Fiction


There are some pretty unbelievable websites but the New Labour website takes the biscuit.

Here is its list of Labour's 50 top achievements since 1997, according to a spokesman (left) on the Labour website.

But don't expect to find things like Iraq, Afghanistan, loss of border controls, 42 day internnment, CCTV and the police state. No, nothing like that appears in this piece of pure Stalinist propoganda. But truly wondrous achievements such as children getting a piece of fruit appear!

The nice thing is you can send them a comment. Below is what I sent them:

I'm curious as to why Iraq, Afghanistan, 42 days without trial and the building of a police state generally do not appear. I'm sure they would love to hear from you too.

2 comments:

Mark Wadsworth said...

That 5 a day is important. I registered with a new GP recently and she asked all sorts of nosy questions like what I ate and whether I got my five a day. I told her yes, four pints of lager and a packet of fags.

She was so taken aback she forgot to ask how tall I was (stock answer - stand up and wave hand at top of head level "About this high" so it's a good job she didn't, I suppose)

Gregg said...

I like it Mark. Now switch off and get on the beach with your bucket and spade!