Monday, January 16, 2012

Black Monday-January 16th

Apparently today is the most depressing day of the year. Whoever decided that is correct, it's the crappiest day of the crappiest part of the crappiest month of the year. This January I've not felt massively excited or angered by events yet, to the extent that I can't really be bothered blogging. So I put Jeremy Vine on BBC Radio 2 thinking his phone-in would give me something to get angry/excited about. But the topics today are:

Are cruise ships too big?

A woman whose father died in a factory accident 20 years ago has just pressed the button to demolish said factory.

Is dieting bad for you?

I am no longer listening to Jeremy Vine today. In fact, I feel like crawling back to bed and setting the alarm to wake me up when the world gets interesting again.

1 comment:

Left-footer said...

Try going for a swim in the sea - it works wonders - see my blog today!

God bless!