Thursday, February 23, 2012

The Big Question

There are some great walks around where I live, ideal for getting out and stretching the legs during the day, especially when you work from home as I have most of my life. But I have one question that try as I might I can't answer, and the problem seems to be getting worse.

Why, oh why do so many dog owners clean up after their dogs, put the mess in a little plastic bag then hang it from the branches of a small tree or a bush?

Cleaning up means either sticking the muck in a bin, or taking it home to dispose of. Please stop dangling it on hedgerows.

3 comments:

Sean O'Hare said...

I once accosted a dog owner who did this. Half expecting to get decked I was told that he was walking around the field and would pick it up on his way back. Since then I've been a little more circumspect.

Gregg said...

I suspect that was a cute way of him weedling out of it Sean. But maybe I'm a cynic!

Gregg said...

I suspect that was a cute way of him weedling out of it Sean. But maybe I'm a cynic!