Here's a dilemma. I am booked on a hot air balloon flight on Tuesday morning, the previous three being cancelled because of poor weather. There is also a demo on Tuesday morning by the pro-life organisation SPUC outside the Labour conference in Manchester.
The decision is whether to cancel the balloon flight to go on the demo or not. Who knows, maybe the weather will intervene again. If interested the demo will last all morning and will be around Mount Street in the City Centre. Think I'll be there.