Thursday, September 04, 2008

Sarah Palin

If you haven't heard, or heard about, Sarah Palin's incredible speech accepting the role of running mate to John McCain, then I fear you have been in a coma. Anybody who supports hunting, although I don't hunt myself, opposes abortion, although I will never need one myself, and eats mooseburgers just has to be a good thing.

A politician who is normal, real and pulls no punches is rare indeed and should be cherished. Mrs B and I were sat in the supermarket car park today when excerpts of her speech were on the radio, we couldn't leave the car, we just wanted to hear more.

I don't intend to ramble on about the content, if you've found this blog you can easily find huge coverage of the speech elsewhere. But here is a link to her website as Governor of Alaska.

And here is a link to one of her campaign blogs.

And here's another.

If only there was a British politician with her bottle, honesty and apparent integrity.

No comments: