Monday, May 18, 2009

Politically Correct Fascism

Here is a superb article from Minette Marin in yesterday's Sunday Times.

The intolerant and totalitarian nature of political correctness never ceases to amaze me, but worse, it never ceases to amaze me that people don't fight back.

To me no right thinking person could support gay adoption.It is wrong. If I had a child about to be adopted, I would never, ever give him up for adoption if I thought it would be a gay couple. So for me the following paragraph says it all, and, most importantly shows why I'm right:

Just as astonishing was a comment made in a guide to adoption published by a state-funded national agency, the British Association for Adoption and Fostering. Its new booklet, the Pink Guide to Adoption for Lesbians and Gay Men, describes people who oppose gay adoption as “retarded homophobes”. The association repeated this choice phrase on its Be My Parent website, although it has since been removed. This again was a shocking glimpse of the unmasked teeth of vicious bigotry, made even worse by unselfconscious hypocrisy.


Imagine shouting 'daddy' and both your 'parents' look round! No, it's just wrong. but then I'm just a "retarded homophobe".

No comments: