Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Prat Of The Month


It's only May 6th but this idiot must be the prat of the month:

A Preston-based policeman has refused to get on his bike - for fear of breaching health and safety rules.

PC Tony Cobban refused to climb into the saddle to pose for a photo after receiving a new bike from Halfords.

The officer said: "It was basically a health and safety thing. I was just being cautious as I haven't passed the Cycling Proficiency Test."


The only thing I can't fathom is how the idiot ever got into the police in the first place. What I resent is that a chunk of my council tax helps pay the pillock's wages.

So, if you are being attacked, mugged or whatever in Preston and you see PC Cobban (pictured) coming to your aid don't get too excited, be afraid, be very afraid.

No comments: