Saturday, April 23, 2011

Shock-Vince Cable Tells The Truth About AV!

The most unprincipled politician, in the most unprincipled party, in the most unprincipled government for years has shocked us all, he's told the truth about why he wants the Alternative Vote system. He wants it to keep the Tories out.

I'm no lover of the Conservative Party, I'm far too conservative, but I really can't understand why Cameron keeps the slack jawed, juvenile, attention seeking misfit that is Cable in the government. I suppose it shows how desperate the Coalition is to cling onto power a little longer.

Last May I gave the Coalition two years. After the Lib Dems get thrashed in the local elections in May, and the AV referendum is lost, I wonder if it can last as long as two years.

Cable on AV.

No comments: