Saturday, March 21, 2009

Chance Meeting

We've been away for a couple of days, hence the lack of blogging. I make no apology because it was a tremendous couple of days, quite momentous really.

The break took me back in time, and also involved searching through some old photographs, and I was taken aback. I hadn't realised how hard I had worked around 1980 to look like Bryan Ferry. Those who know me now will be shocked, but I did then have a full head of hair and a waistline that would have people wondering if I had been anorexic.

But a Roxy Music song, from their first album, imaginatively entitled Roxy Music, kept coming into my mind these last couple of days. The first few lines are particularly relevant to Friday. So thank you to some very special people, and enjoy the following from Roxy Music.

No comments: